- Resin Bond Grinding Wheels
- Vitrified Bond Grinding Wheels
- Metal Bond Grinding Wheels
- Electroplated Tools
- Dicing Blade & Grinding Wheels For Semi-Conductor
- Grinding Wheel Dressing Tool
|Abrasive Wheel Grit Size||Superabrasive Wheel Grit Size||Feed depth per pass (Roughing)(mm)||Feed depth per pass (Finishing)(mm)|
|C 126/A 126||64~40||0.03~0.01||0.02~0.01|
|C 76/A 76||46~35||0.02~0.01||0.02~0.01|
|C 54/A 54||40~20||0.015~0.005||-|
|C 40/A 40||20~10||0.01~0.005||-|
|C 20/A 20||10~5||0.01~0.005||-|
1. C means Green SiC grinding wheel, A means White corundum grinding wheel.
2. Both C and A abrasive wheels hardness code shall be J or L.
3. The abrasive wheel RPM shall be higher than superabrasive wheel RPM. The recommend RPM of abrasive wheel shall be 4-6 times of the superabrasive wheel RPM.
4. Normally, the abrasive wheel diameter shall be bigger than superabrasive wheel diameter.
PS: Do not use small diameter and low RPM abrasive wheel to dress large diameter and high RPM superabrasive wheel.